LWKS Software Ltd. (Lightworks) is a recently formed company with a long history in the film and television industry. Since the 1990s we have been making editing solutions for some of the most famous names in the movie business.
Now we exist as an independent business with new funding and a mission to bring our products to a wider market. This is the perfect environment to progress a career in a highly technical and fast moving industry.
We are looking for a senior technical leader, working within an experienced team.
Why we need you:
- To help define engineering best practices
- To help define our technology roadmap
- To provide technical oversight to support the business
- To work with engineering to help deliver our product
You will be responsible for overseeing the development and dissemination of technology for external customers, vendors, and other clients to help improve and increase business.
What skills we are looking for:
- 15 years plus of experience in the content creation sector, preferably with editing & quality checking workflows
- C++ development experience
- 1st class record of delivering software on time, within scope and with high quality
- Experience of “marketing” the technical roadmap and strategy, both internally and externally
Pay is commensurate with experience and qualifications. We contribute to a statutory pension plan and offer 25 days holiday per year.
In the 1st instance; please apply in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org